The Crone's Dice
For this game you will need a Warrior, Rogue, Mage Character with 3 additional advancements. The Crone's Dice is a low magic campaign, so you will need a feat to cast spells.
Please Read the following:
- Original Rulebook, pg 7-10, ignoring all references to armor; Original Rulebook, pg 15-16, 18-19, 25-30; Original Rulebook 21-22, Character advancement; The Art Of Combat, pg 3, Precision Hits; The Art Of Combat, pg 4.
- If you want to spellcast: Original Rulebook, pg 11-12. Spells are on pg 12-14 of the Original Rulebook and pg 11-23 of From the Imperial Library.
- If you want to make potions: Original Rulebook, pg 11-12; From the Imperial Library, pg 34, last paragraph.
- If you want to make your own spells (with GM approval): From the Imperial Library, pg 4-6.
- I am currently working of Martial Fighting styles here
- New Talent: Spellcasting: you can cast spells
- The Gunmage, Alchemical Master, and Bloodmage Talents can be bought without need the Spellcasting Talent, but they only allow spellcasting as stated (through guns, potions, and bloodmagic respectively).
- Additionally the Familiar Channel talent does not require the Spellcasting talent, but you can only cast through your Familiar if you do not have that talent.
- The Familiar Aide talent allows you to cast spells in ritual form.
- We will be using the Precision Hits option from The Art Of Combat.
- We will use an altered Damage Reducing Armor option. Damage from attacks is ignored if it is less then your Armor Value.
- We will also be using the Dodge and Parrying options from The Art of Combat.